Are you ROGUE?
- Rogues take risks.
- Rogues are willing to shun titles and personal financial success in the pursuit of the greater good.
- Rogues pursue the long shot.
- Rogues have respect for diversity.
- Rogues are never satisfied to rest on past laurels.
- Rogues work hard.
- Rogues are driven to succeed in their chosen field.
- Rogues ignore the accepted patterns and blaze their own trails.
- Rogues have raw talent and focus on that talent.
- Rogues are honest with themselves and others.
- Rogues are rebels.
- Rogues have one foot in reality to let them get the job done, but they are, nonetheless, led by their dreams.
We have jobs – some existing, some new, for hard core unemployables.We do not plan, budget, forecast, or waste time on getting bigger. We only wish to get better. You will be interviewed by a decision maker. Ties are not recommended for the interview, nor slacks or jackets, all of which are banned by our dress code – or would be if we had one.
The following are banned words: great, excited, end-of-day, execute, throw down, great question, may I say something, may I ask a question, devil’s advocate, on one hand, in the long term, depends, synergy, build brand awareness, dude, Oh my god, spaced it, 24/7, close the loop, working on, ball in my court, on my radar, proactive, dear, reach out, same page, brain storming, in progress, behind the eight-ball, and others.
Do not be offended if you do not get a form letter in response to your application. If we received it, it will be read and given consideration. Please review our website, prior to application and interview. These are mostly new positions – we have no HR department so may not have the answers you think we should have as a business. That’s because we are not, we are a revolution.
If you’d like to be considered for a job at Rogue, use the links below or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Production
Requirements: Experience managing a small to mid-size brewery. We need a leader, who can teach, who is passionate, interesting, and knows Craft Beer.
Requirements: 5+ years accounting experience, 2 years as a supervisor.
Requirements: 2+ years beverage industry sales experience. Passion for craft.
ALL PUB LOCATIONS: OREGON, WASHINGTON, CALIFORNIA
Requirements: 2 years restaurant experience, 1 year craft beer experience
ALL PUB LOCATION: OREGON, WASHINGTON, CALIFORNIA
Requirements: 1+ year experience in a restaurant or pub kitchen working on the line.