The guys at the bar came up with this cocktail recipe using our Chipotle Spirit and Chipotle Ale.
We hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend!
Chipotle Bloody Mary
- 1.5 oz Rogue Chipotle Spirit
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1/4 lemon or lime
- 23 dashes of Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 23 dashes of hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Top up with tomato juice, roughly 5 oz
- Season with salt and pepper
Mix in glass with ice.
Pour into Chipotle Cactus Glass.
Top with 2 oz Chipotle Ale.