Multnomah County has been approved for Phase 1 which means our Portland pubs, including Eastside Pub & Pilot Brewery, Pearl Public House, and Rogue Hall, are reopening on Friday, June 19 at 11am. Brewer’s on the Bay, Bayfront Public House, Astoria Pier 39 Public House, and the Rogue Farms are also now open. The safety of our customers and team is our top priority so there will be some changes in place to ensure everyone’s safety as we navigate this new world.
So you know what we are doing:
• Our team has been educated on preventative measures provided by the CDC
• On top of our typical sanitation standards, all pub staff has been instructed to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes
• All pub staff will be wearing masks and gloves
• Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in every pub for the safety of our team and guests
• All tables will be at least six feet apart
• Parties are limited to 10 people or fewer
• Service will stop by 10 p.m.
While our pubs were closed, we were able to take the time to safely do some renovations, cleaning, maintenance, and pub redesign and are excited for you to see the updates. We have been and will continue to do everything in our power to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. My ask of you is to follow the advice of the CDC and Oregon Health Authority, and perhaps more importantly, to remember that we have been through tough times before and we will get through this as well. We will keep you updated as things progress. Thank you so much for your continued support!