At Rogue Farms, we grow beer.
The Rogue Farms family of ales, lagers, pilsners, IPAs, meads, kolsch, braggot & spirits are crafted entirely from ingredients grown on Rogue Farms in Tygh Valley & Independence, Oregon. Each of these brews are truly an expression of Oregon’s terroir.
The Rogue Farms Family includes:
- Rogue Farms 19 Original Colonies Mead
- Rogue Farms 7 Hop IPA
- Rogue Farms Chipotle Ale
- Rogue Farms Fresh Roast
- Rogue Farms Good Chit Pilsner
- Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch
- Rogue Farms Marionberry Braggot
- Rogue Farms OREgasmic Ale
- Rogue Farms Pumpkin Patch Ale
- Rogue Farms Roguenbier Rye
- Rogue Farms Oregon Single Malt Whiskey
- Rogue Farms Oregon Rye Whiskey
- Rogue Farms Oregon Single Malt Vodka
Since the Fall of 2008, we’ve been farmers, growing 7 varieties of hops, two varieties of malting barley, rye, pumpkins, marionberries, jalapeños and honey to make up the proprietary palate of flavors Brewmaster John Maier uses to craft our beverages. Taste the Terroir.