We have missed seeing all of you! As counties are being approved to reopen, we are slowly and safely reopening our Rogue pubs. Bayfront Public House and the Astoria Pier 39 Public House are now open from 11am – 10pm daily. Brewer’s on the Bay and the Rogue Farms will be opening this Friday, May 22 at 11am. We are following all necessary safety precautions as we navigate this new world.
So you know what we are doing:
• Our team has been educated on preventative measures provided by the CDC
• On top of our typical sanitation standards, all pub staff has been instructed to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes
• All pub staff will be wearing masks and gloves
• Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in every pub for the safety of our team and guests
• All tables will be at least six feet apart
• Parties are limited to 10 people or fewer
• There will be no tours for the time being at Brewer’s on the Bay
• Astoria Pier 39 Public House, Bayfront Public House and Brewer’s on the Bay will be open daily from 11am – 10pm
• Rogue Farms summer hours will be Friday to Saturday 11am – 9pm and Sunday to Thursday 11am – 8pm
While our pubs were closed, we were able to take the time to safely do some renovations, cleaning, maintenance and pub redesign and are excited for you to see the updates. We have been and will continue to do everything in our power to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. My ask of you is to follow the advice of the CDC and Oregon Health Authority, and perhaps more importantly, to remember that we have been through tough times before and we will get through this as well. We will keep you updated as things progress.
Thank you so much for your continued support!