The Rogue Nation's Department of Agriculture has entered into a strategic alliance with the Coleman family, heritage hop growers in the Willamette valley. The Rogue Hop Farm is right on the Willamette River, just south of the once hop capitol of the world Independence, Oregon. The hops are harvested and baled in harvesting equipment and facilities on the farm. The farm is surrounded by cherry and filbert orchards and is home to several osprey nests amidst bean and wheat fields. The Rogue Hop Farm is a great place for weddings and other special events. For more information or questions, please contact Natascha Cronin at 503-838-9813 or email email@example.com.
1. Capacity: Up to 200 people maximum. The
site is available to you from 10AM – 11PM.
Everything must be cleaned up and moved
out by 11PM. Rogue Farms has ample
outdoor space and a unique indoor venue in
the John and Franny Coleman Convention
2. Site Rental Fees: There is a $1,500 site fee
for having a wedding at the Rogue Hopyard.
3. Security Deposit: A $500 security deposit is
required at time of reservation. The deposit holds your reservation and will be returned in full if no cleaning and/or damage fees have been applied.
4. Refunds: A full refund will be given if Rogue Ales is notified in writing at least 3 months prior to event that the event is being cancelled. A 50% refund will be returned if written notification is received less than 3 months of event from the date of the event.
5. Chatoe Tasting Room: The tasting room is always open to the public Monday – Friday 4PM – 9PM,
Saturday 11AM – 9PM, and Sunday 11AM – 9PM. Your guests are welcome to visit the Tasting
Room. The hours may change depending on the time of year.
6. James and Franny Coleman Conference Center: The conference center is our indoor location. It is a beautiful, rustic barn. You may decorate the barn according to your taste. We ask that you clean up anything you bring to the barn or site. Everything must be cleaned up and out of the barn by 11PM.
7. Hop ‘n Bed: The Hop ‘n Bed is a farm house with 6 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer/dryer, and two large porches. It is available to rent for $300 per night, $225 for Rogue Nation Members. The Hop ‘n Bed’s capacity is a maximum of 12 people.
Hop ‘n Bed Check-In is at 10 a.m., and Check-Out is no later than 11 p.m.
Wedding parties may not rent the Hop ‘n Bed for overnight stays, but are welcome to rent the house the day of the wedding as a place to get ready.
Entrance to the house for Day-of-wedding house rentals starts at 10 a.m., and the parties must be out of the house by 11 p.m. Day-of-Wedding rental rates are $300 per day, $225 for Rogue Nation Members.
Many couples choose to rent the Hop ‘n Bed the day before their wedding. Entrance to the house for day-before-wedding house rentals starts at 10 a.m., and the parties must be out of the house by 11 p.m. Day-before-Wedding rental rates are $300 per day, $225 for Rogue Nation Members.
All events and weddings must end and be cleaned up by 11PM.
8. Table and Chair Rental: Tables and seating will be provided by Rogue at no charge. There are five-foot round tables and six-foot banquet tables (8 people per table), and white folding chairs available.
9. Linens: $20.00 per table – heavy cotton, white tablecloth. You may provide your own linens
10. Electricity: Outlets are available throughout the farm. Please bring your own extension cords.
11.Catering: Rogue provides custom catering.
Ask the farm Caretaker for details and a
custom quote. If outside catering is brought
in, wedding cakes excluded, an extra $500 will
be charged for using the venue. If you choose
an outside caterer, the caterer must provide
proof of insurance to the Rogue Hopyard
Caretaker 3 weeks prior to your event. If you
cater through Rogue, dinner plates, coffee
mugs, glass dessert plates, wine glasses, Rogue
pint glasses, knives, forks, and spoons are
available for up to 200 people.
12. Beverages: Rogue is the exclusive alcohol provider for events. No outside alcohol is permitted. We will set up an outside bar for your event with an attentive, knowledgeable Rogue server. You may buy the beverages ahead of time for your guests, or we can set up a cash bar in which your guests order their drinks and pay themselves.
4 beers, using beer tickets and/ or cash bar
4 beer selections open bar.
$600 per keg
Sold by the bottle
White Rum $60
Dark Rum $70
Hazelnut Spiced Rum $70
Pink Spruce Gin $70
Spruce Gin $70
Dead Guy Whiskey $80
Single Malt Whiskey $90
Eola Hills Winery
$15 per bottle
Other wines available
Rogue Root Beer $215 per 30L keg or $3 a pint
Water provided at
13. Boat Ramp: From river access allowed at all times. Boats may only be moored on our beach, but it is not a launching point, which means you may put in or take out from this location.
14. Hop Season: THIS IS A WORKING FARM, and the hops are thriving from June (3 feet tall) till mid-August (to top of trellis), but regardless of the season, the workers and equipment are in full swing, year round.
15. Rogue Farms Shuttles: Rogue has two shuttle busses available. $100 per day plus $20 per hour. Rogue will supply a driver(s).
16. Restrooms: There is a restroom in the Chatoe Tasting Room, and a Honey Bucket located outside. If you need more restroom facilities for your event, you need to arrange for additional Honey Buckets, at your own cost.
17. Gratuity: An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the food and beverage service.
The Rogue Hop Farm is located on private property. Our partnership with the Coleman family and the OLCC requires us to follow certain guidelines and regulations. In respect to the farm workers who live on site and the neighbors who live in the area we require that all noise and activity end by 11PM. NO fireworks, campfires, or camping on site. No outside alcohol is permitted.
We encourage you to make your event unique and special. You may decorate with lights, flowers, event tents, etc. It is your responsibility to make sure that when you check out that the farm look the way it did when you arrived. A cleaning fee will be applied if the site and Hop ‘n Bed are not left orderly.
Rogue Event and Wedding Guidelines: download